If you're planning a visit with us for the first time, or simply just checking us out we are so glad and excited to serve you and your kids! We've worked really hard to provide you and your child with a safe, fun and engaging place for worship. We have an excellent team of trained, background & reference-checked volunteers ready and willing to serve you and your family. We also have several first aid certified volunteers as well. As we grow together as a church, we hope to see tons of kids running around wherever our church is gathered, smiles on their faces and the gospel in their heart. Your child’s health and safety is of paramount importance to us!
What to expect.
- If you are a family with an infant younger than six months, they can be brought into the service with you. We have private space available for nursing mothers and any noises made from an infant during our worship service is totally expected. We provide excellent nursery care for families with infants aged 6 months to Pre-K. Our nursery is offered from 9:45am until after the adult service ends.
- Liberti Kids is for grades K through 5. During our greeting time (approximately 10:20am) our kids are dismissed to meet their leaders just outside the auditorium. Parents can then pick up their child in the recreation area right after the service.
- When visiting Liberti Church, each family will need to register their children upon arrival. You will be issued a ticket with a code specifically connected to your child so that you and only you will be able to pick them up.
- Any allergies or notable medical conditions must be registered when you check your child in and ask that you verbally let one of our Liberti Kid's Leaders know when you drop off your child.
- Because we know many of our Liberti kids might be affected by various allergies, we do not allow food to be brought to nursery or the Liberti Kids Area! Your child may certainly bring a drink but mark their name clearly on their bottle so we know which one is theirs.
What are liberti kids learning?
The Gospel Project® for Kids immerses kids and preschoolers in the gospel through every story, theological concept, and call to mission from Genesis to Revelation. Ultimately, the gospel message changes everything; heart transformation can only take place when a child experiences the gospel. Through The Gospel Project® for Kids, kids and preschoolers will understand the Bible is not just a collection of stories, but one unified story—God’s story of redemption.
After our time together, we greatly encourage you to talk with your kids about what they're learning and experiencing together! Here are some helpful talking points to talk about with your kids:
- What do they think exile means? Do they know that thousands of Christians around the world are persecuted for their faith and are in exile to protect their lives and their families?
- What is their favorite thing about Christmas? What do they think it means that God’s greatest gift to us is Jesus? Have they accepted that gift personally?
- Do they ever struggle to obey their parents or teachers? What makes it hard to obey? What does God say about obeying our parents? Obedience is an act of worship and pleases God, our heavenly Father.
Here at Liberti Church Newtown Square we believe that children are indeed a gift from the Lord. When parents stand before God’s people and dedicate their child to God, it is an occasion of great significance. To that end we want to make sure you understand what we believe it means to “dedicate” your child to the Lord.
The purpose of a baby dedication is to help you, the parent or guardian, fully embrace the sacred call to raise up your children in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. This is a time when parents are asked to,
- Present their child before the Lord and before a local church in which they are faithfully and consistently a part of
- Consecrate themselves as parents to bring up their child in the nurture and admonition of the Lord.
- Promise to instruct their child in the gospel of Jesus Christ, the practice of prayer, and to guide them in the development of Christlike character
- And finally, by God’s grace, to shape the home life of the child so that they might come to an open confession of Christ and membership in his Church.
In return the body of Christ, the local church, is then asked to stand and affirm their commitment to receive these children in love, to pray for them, to help instruct them in the faith, and to encourage and sustain them in the fellowship of believers so that together we might all live, speak, and serve as the very presence of Jesus for this world.
If you would like to have your child dedicated, please fill out the request form below and we will be in touch soon! If you have any further questions please email Heather at firstname.lastname@example.org